Tribute Luncheon & Repast Services
Most families want the opportunity to gather immediately after the funeral service to continue the sharing of memories at a local restaurant, catering hall, or private residence. Bradley & Son Funeral Homes is fully equipped to assist your family in arranging all aspects of the memorial reception.
Let our Tribute Luncheon & Repast Services provide you with the following benefits:
- Save you time so you can attend to other famliy matters before the funeral occurs
- Save you money using an "in-network" restaurant or caterer
- Select the appropriate venue and menu
- Accommodate special dietary needs
- Stay within your budget
- Act on your behalf as main point of contact
- Receive and set up food and beverages while you are attending services
- Accurately estimate the number of guests
- Provide guests with printed easy-to-read directions from the funeral service
- Take care of venue payment including gratuities
- Greet you at the reception to direct and personally introduce you to venue staff
- Remain just a phone call away during the reception to address any last minute questions or concerns
Bradley & Son Funeral Homes Tribute Luncheons are intended to be a "turn-key service" in which our families find tremendous value.
Allow us to make this difficult time not only manageable but also memorable. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
- Return to Unforgettable Services page to read more.